Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The bad luck keeps rolling along, and pickin' up speed...

Maybe it's just me. Maybe I choose to have a bad luck life. All I know is that when it rains, it pours... and lately this flood is about ready to drown me. It starts with the boyfriend of three years calling it quits out of nowhere. Heart-breaking? Yes. The end of my problems? No. Not even close.

After that, it seems like everything just had to go bad. Car breaking down, sickness, insane money problems, family issues, friend conflicts. Every aspect of my life has just broken down and spilled all over the floor. I feel helpless, hopeless, and completely alone. Will someone PLEASE tell me that it all means something, and that a good turn will finally come? I'm tired of pretending to be fine in front of everyone... I'm not fine.

And who will I blame for all of this? Hmm... how 'bout the ex? Well he started it, didn't he?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...