Monday, November 19, 2007

Eaten by the alphabet...

I may drown in a sea of articles.

The words are gonna choke me, cuz they don't like to be used in such a manner.

So... if said death should occur, these are my wishes:

- Give my CD collection to Vicky. She has a lot to learn. But bury my favourites with me.

- At my funeral I would like you to read works from Poe, and have Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac playing in the background

- Give my band t-shirts to Cait & Maggie. They won't like all the bands... but the shirts will fit them. And thats important.

- If I'm cremated, send my ashes to Chino. He'll know what to do with them. He always knows what to do.

- Give Leah my DVDs... she'll appreciate most of them. She can share the doubles with a special boy, should she find a worthy one.

- Send Steph all my unfinished stories and old poetry. She won't laugh at me. She'll laugh WITH me.... then get it published as if it was her own.

Thanks. I feel better now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...