Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dirty Bird



Dirty Bird makes friends this way. Don't judge me.

I'm starting to get Christmas-Blah. Usually I'm inSANE about this time of year... I go nuts with lists and plans and overdoing it with the presents, etc.This year I'm just not feeling it.

I'm gonna take a WILD guess that it's because this year is different. When you're used to the same person beside you at Christmas for a few years, and then they're gone... it's a big change.

It's not that I wish he was here. I don't -- good riddance.

I just kinda miss the comfort of Christmas with the one you love. Ok, lovED.

Not to mention that the 29th woulda been another yearly anniversary. Thank God it's right smack in the middle of Heavy Drinking At Parties Season. Numb me, baby...

Bring on New Years... I'm ready to make it a good one.

There's a better guy waiting to kiss me at 12. ;)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ex was a doofus. I would be so much better for you I would definately make you happy.

kris10 said...

Yes, and when I take you out I can say "Everyone, meet my new boyfriend Anonymous!!" ?????

Bah.

Anonymous said...

babygirl you know who it is. Ill sweep you off your feet and buy you big macs. See I know the way to your heart.

Kris 'ain't no babygirl' G said...

My fondness for Big Macs is pretty widely known. So no, I don't know who you are.

I never say no to a Big Mac, though... just don't roofie it, if that's possible.

And no one calls me 'babygirl' except for some of my female friends. You're not helpin' me out here, dude. (I use the term 'dude' loosely, as I am not entirely sure when you are, in fact, a dude...)

Superjudge said...

I can't be certain, you know, but I'd hazzard a gues that the better man, ain't gonna wait till Midnight.

;)

Kris said...

Damn right he won't wait...

He friggin' BETTER not. That'd be a waste of a room.

Sj said...

Well, I wish you luck with that then... Pretty girls make graves...for stupid boys who forhwt to kiss before Midnight.

Kris said...

To me, you quote The Smiths?

Bah. I don't kiss boys who misspell words.

Ah, maybe I do...

sj said...

ya, you do, and you even close your eyes.

ask me how I know!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...