Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The internet? Is that thing still around?


I'm realizing more and more how much I friggin' love the interweb.

Because of it, I can keep in touch with my best friend who moved away. It keeps her psychiatric bills lower, cuz hey... I'm free.

I can talk to my 'pseudo boy' at all times, which makes me happy because no one puts me in a better mood.

I can communicate with people that I don't actually want to talk to. I'll be honest, I dislike a lot of people. If I have to converse with some of these ignorant bastards, I'd rather do it without hearing or seeing them.

One of the greatest things about the interweb... is that I can work from home, in my sweatpants, with messy hair and no makeup, possibly hungover, and still fool people into thinking that I'm some sorta professional.

The universe smiles down on geeky hermits like me.


Thank you, Bill Gates. Your cheque's in the mail. Like you need a friggin' nother one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kris - you kill me Chicky.

Sj said...

pseudo Hermit frog are kinda cute.

Kris10 said...

Pseudo hermit frogs? That's quite a mash up. I think I like it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...