Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Santa's my ho... ho ho.

Here is my contribution to Christmas shtuff. Gotta love Christmas in Hollis - it's a CLASSIC. Not like normal Christmas classics.... better!

Just be thankful that I haven't posted any metal versions of regular Christmas tunes. Wait, maybe I'll do that tomorrow....

It's Tuesday already. I feel like I didn't have a weekend. On Saturday and Sunday I didn't leave the house, didn't even have ONE cigarette (proud? anybody? no? screw off.), ingested no alcohol, wore no makeup, and sat on my ass. I'd say it was uber productive.

Today I will continue to write damn articles... cuz that's what I do. Perhaps I'll work on the book that I've been neglecting for the past few months. I'm kind of an asshole like that. I start something with ya... put a little time and effort in... then ignore you cuz there's other interesting things to play with. Oh, 'yet to be named novel'.... I'm sorry. Let's have coffee and talk about our feelings.

I also need to mention that there's a new superhero hittin' the streets... he goes by PseudoBoy. He doesn't fight crime or anything. He just stops traffic with his hot ass. And DAMN, does he ever rock those tights. I think I'm kinda bajiggety about him, maybe one day I'll kiss him or something.

One day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I've been following your web site for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from New Caney Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the excellent job!

my web page: http://www.voyeursexpages.org

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...