Wednesday, January 9, 2008

For A Minute There, I Lost Myself...


This is gonna be a pretty dang nonsensical day.

Mostly cuz I like the word.

I'm sitting at the computer, watching people saunter past my house. They look happy.
Is it bad that I kinda wanna throw things at them?
Meh. Probably.

I wish I was the frontlady for an uber angry chick rock band. I just think it would be fun, and I've never had the opportunity.
It's usually dudes that want me to be in their band.
Chicks don't like me. Perhaps they are afraid of my testosterone-fueled jabber.

Blogs are for narcissistic people who want others to think they are cleverly creative.
So I gotta wonder why the crap I have one.
There's nothing clever or creative about the tripe I write on here, it just passes time.
And I don't tend to be overly narcissistic. Do I?
Aw, shit.

Today I will force myself into blissful happiness, because I friggin' think I need it.
My brain has been a bit of a whore lately, and she has now succumbed to disease.
Time to slow 'er down, methinks.

"Kristen, you're fucking certifiable."

Yes. I know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Start a band you certifiable bitch!

Kris said...

Nah.

I'm too old now.

ghetto.punk.chick said...

Uhm, as I recal we have two bands.

Kris10 said...

Yes, BUT we're not "uber angry". We're kinda happily irritated. Like an awesome rash.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...