Monday, January 28, 2008

It's Half Past 4, And I'm Shiftin' Gears...

This past weekend I left my humble city, and visited the boy and the sister in Toronto.

Well, more the boy.

It's warranted. He hugs me more than she does.

An evening can start innocently enough, with a trip to the park....

But it ends up much differently.

With everyone drunk in cowboy hats.

The man-nipple pictures have been omitted for sanity's sake.

They're for my own personal use, thankyouverymuch.

$15 and a cowboy hat, and this man is positively GIDDY.


The next hangover-infused day was spent shopping for wedding dresses.

I have excellent taste in other people's wedding attire - ask my sister.

No, better yet - ask Joe, her Slave To Be.

You're welcome, Joe.

Back to St. Catharines I went.

Funny thing is....

As soon as I got into the city, I could feel everyone's drama start to eat at me again.

Welcome To St. Catharines, Home of the Rut.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are NOT moving away, woman. Stay here. There's no rut.

Kris10 said...

I. Dont. Know. Yet.

Jebus.

Anonymous said...

Toronto is much better.

rut or no rut.

Anonymous said...

Toronto is much better.

rut or no rut.

Kris10 said...

Too many anonymous posts.

You people confuse me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...