Monday, January 7, 2008

The Lunatic Is In My Head...

Today I overthink.

Then re-think.

Then overthink again.

Too many things in my brain, and instead of answers I'm comin' up empty.

Part of me wants to see huge changes in my life. And they're absolute possibilities. I used to feel like I had so much potential, and that I'd end up being EXACTLY how I always pictured myself.

Right now I feel like I'm slowly losing myself in my tiny corner of the world, surrounded by people who mostly don't give a shit, in a position where I can't fully take advantage of the things I know I can do.

The other part of me hates change. Detests it. Is terrified of it. I like routine, and boundaries, and the familiar.

So what do I do?

Whether I like it or not, things are already changing. New feelings and ideas are driving me lately, I just don't quite know what to do with them.

Kristen is in limbo, and needs someone to place her where she belongs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...