Monday, January 21, 2008

Monday Moods

I've been thinking lately about how happiness fluctuates.

It's inconsistent and random.

I get amused and saddened at the same time that a small thing can elate you, and an even smaller insignificant thing can leave you completely deflated.

Odd.

As someone who obsesses with words, I find that a simple sentence can have the power to dictate my emotions, moods, and outlook on pretty much anything.

Another sentence can do the polar opposite.

I'm making it my duty to uncover which words and phrases will keep me, and others, happy.

It very well could be something as simple as expressing love, or an honest compliment from someone you respect.

But maybe not.

I plan to find out.

You'll know that I've found it once I stop posting mindless depression-inspired posts.

Stay tuned, kiddies.

1 comment:

Superjudge said...

....It very well could be something as simple as expressing love, or an honest compliment from someone you respect.....

I dunno, you could be on to something because reading;

"Babe, if you're sleeping I don't wanna wake you. So good night, my pretty boy. Love ya like crazy."

Pretty much made my day a little brighter.

Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...