As a chick who has a deep, loving relationship with list-making, I've decided that I need to sit and make note of certain things I hope to accomplish in the future.
Short-term, long-term, doesn't matter.
I plan to:
- Get my guitar re-strung and actually learn how to correctly play it. I think that would be the best way for me to relax during my Stressy McBitchALot moments.
- Finally finish of one of the many stupid unfinished novels I have. Even if it's horrible, I NEED to write it.
- Try to be less insecure, and stop allowing certain people to make me feel insecure. On that note, I should probably get rid of said people.
- Stop putting all my eggs in one basket. Nothing and no one is a "sure" thing. I should remind myself of this daily.
- Travel extensively with someone I love to be around. That's a long list of locations, and a very short list of people.
- Do what makes me happy, and stop worrying about keeping others happy. Yeah, that's right. Selfish people are content and don't give a shit if anyone else is. It might work.
- Learn more Spanish!
- Figure out what I want, who I want, and where I wanna be. Once I know that, everything else is just details.
- Kick my Big Mac addiction, cuz frankly it just can't be good.
- Meet every single one of my musical idols.