Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Crystal Balls

As a chick who has a deep, loving relationship with list-making, I've decided that I need to sit and make note of certain things I hope to accomplish in the future.

Short-term, long-term, doesn't matter.

So.

I plan to:

- Get my guitar re-strung and actually learn how to correctly play it. I think that would be the best way for me to relax during my Stressy McBitchALot moments.

- Finally finish of one of the many stupid unfinished novels I have. Even if it's horrible, I NEED to write it.

- Try to be less insecure, and stop allowing certain people to make me feel insecure. On that note, I should probably get rid of said people.

- Stop putting all my eggs in one basket. Nothing and no one is a "sure" thing. I should remind myself of this daily.

- Travel extensively with someone I love to be around. That's a long list of locations, and a very short list of people.

- Do what makes me happy, and stop worrying about keeping others happy. Yeah, that's right. Selfish people are content and don't give a shit if anyone else is. It might work.

- Learn more Spanish!

- Figure out what I want, who I want, and where I wanna be. Once I know that, everything else is just details.

- Kick my Big Mac addiction, cuz frankly it just can't be good.

and finally...

- Meet every single one of my musical idols.

Simple.

7 comments:

The Mutha-flippin' said...

Little K.

Who's been making you feel blue, and a little less you??

I'll smack them up nicely and send them along to the Dick meeting!!!

I like your list.

Kris10 said...

That'd be a big dick meeting!

You've got some slight mentions in there, my dear.

But yeah. That list is rock solid.


~ Rhymenocerous

HipHipapotamus said...

...that being the case, myself intertwined in the listings...I truly hope #8 is all mine!!!

Kris10 said...

Well, sure.

That and others, Gingerballs!

Murray said...

well, they'd only be Gingerballs if...er..ahhh nevermind!

HA!

ghetto.punk.chick said...

You know if I had money I'd travel with you to many foreign lands. One day, when I find that money tree, we shall.

Anonymous said...

Hi there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm going
to start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

Feel free to surf to my webpage Bankruptcy in florida

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...