Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Where Is My Mind?

Regrets are a shitty thing.

As much as I like to say that I live my life without regrets because they're pointless, it's a total lie.

Lately I've realized just how many I have.

I regret giving up on school when I was 19, and never going back other than getting my Writing Cert.

I regret all the time I sat around idly instead of working on the stories that could've gotten me somewhere by now.

I regret not having the balls to stand up to the people who fucked around with me when I was younger.

I regret the majority of Summer '06.

I regret being led by my heart and not my head at times.

I regret not realizing the potential I had when I had it.

I regret the four Fat Girl Platters I split with the twins last week. I am weak.

I regret writing this post, cuz it's pretty goddamn boring.

I DON'T regret picking myself up again after all my failures.

Here's hoping I can do it again this time.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You also regret never dating me. You regret that the most, i would think.

I forgive you. almost.

Kris10 said...

Damn anonymous posters.

No wonder I didn't date you.

Je ne regrette rien. At least as far you're concerned, I'd guess.

screetus said...

Hey, life's all about learning. Plus the thing about picking yourself up again is the biggie.

Meanwhile, that picture of you is classic. Now that's something to be proud of!

Crawdaddy said...

I'm sure she'll get over the Mis step Anon!!!

:)

ghetto.punk.chick said...

Well done with the Pixies quote babe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...