Friday, February 8, 2008

You Have The Talent To Make Me Feel Like Dirt...

Dear Brain,

We don't get along very well, but I'm willing to change that if you are. In a lotta ways, you're kinda cool. It pains me to admit it, but you can actually be pretty intelligent when it suits you.

I just have to wonder why you go crazy all the time. Ignorance is bliss as far as I can tell, so why do you feel the need to know everything? The more you know about the people around me, the harder it gets to be secure.

So, I'll call a truce if you just back off. Let me be stupid, oblivious, and happy.

Thanks.


------------------------------------------------------

Dear Heart,

Sort your shit out, dammit.

Or else.

5 comments:

M.V.P. said...

didn't your favourite lyric used to be 'if ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face' ?

What happened to it? listen to Zach.

Kris10 said...

V.

It's true. Still is one of my favourites. Might tattoo it on my ass.

But oblivion can be good, too. Depends on the subject matter, no?

M.V.P. said...

I dont know. I assume that you are finding out bad shit and wish you werent.

if somethin is bad and makes you unhappy then it has no place in your life kris.

you arent the oblivious type.

Kris10 said...

Yeah, I know.

That's kinda the prob, Matt.

Still the wise one, huh?

Very good.

ghetto.punk.chick said...

When your brain & heart sort their shit out can you tell them to give mine a wakeup call?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...