Friday, March 14, 2008

Fun With Google Sentences


LinkedIn is a networking tool that helps users like Kristen Goetz discover inside connections.

Kristen Goetz is a freelance writer from Ontario, Canada.

Aaron Kimmel and Kristen Goetz performed in the Twelfth Annual Pittsburgh Symphony Side-by-Side event at Heinz Hall in Pittsburgh.

Kristen Goetz, a high school senior and valedictorian, is promiscious and sly beyond her years, and forced into a motherly role while Cheryl suffers.

The registered letter was signed for by Kristen Goetz, an employee of Calise & Associates.

1st Place went to Kristen Goetz of Hollidaysburg who received. a U.S. Savings Bond in the amount of $100.00.

Miss Kristen Goetz, research assistant, Business Administration Department, SUNY Fredonia.

A daughter, Teagan Renee Goetz, was born at 5:10 pm Aug. 7, 2007, to Kristen Goetz.

The Kristen Goetz plan: a practical smoking cessation program for college students.

Kristen Goetz and Kimberly Yeung, both Matawan, worked for NBC during the 2004 summer Olympic Games held in Athens, Greece.

Scale the Summit: Leadership Summit 2007 BY Kristen Goetz.

Kristen Goetz owns you.


(A few are actually about me. But only a few.)

5 comments:

gir said...

Having never met you, I can only guess.

- Kristen Goetz is a freelance writer from Ontario, Canada.


- The Kristen Goetz plan: a practical smoking cessation program for college students.

- Kristen Goetz owns you.

- Kristen Goetz, a high school senior and valedictorian, is promiscious and sly beyond her years, and forced into a motherly role while Cheryl suffers.

I just like the last one, and doubt it is true.

Kris10 said...

Your first guess is me. Third might be.

As for the last one... While I was once a high school senior (very rare, I know), I was not valedictorian. Nor was I promiscuous, which my boyfriend at the time would be thankful to know.

Sly beyond my years, however? Oh shit yeah.

ghetto.punk.chick said...

"The Kristen Goetz plan: a practical smoking cessation program for college students."

Hahahahaha...yeah, ok.

blepharisma said...

Nice to know you aren't 'promiscious', hahahahaha. Did you even catch that one? You, queen of spelling and grammar? (I think you need to thumbwrestle Grammar Girl for the championship).

Kris10 said...

Hey man, I just copied and pasted straight outta Google! I didn't edit them.

Why you gotta judge me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...