Thursday, March 13, 2008

If She Don't Get Her Way, She'll Slice You Apart

I once got into a conversation with an ex,

a really STUPID conversation,

about what we would use as our entrance song had either of us been a wrestler.

Like I said, stupid.

Anyways. I chose "Looks That Kill" by Motley Crue.

And no, I don't think I have 'looks that kill'. But the tune is about a badass chick who doesn't take shit from anyone, especially some dude.

It's a nice thought.

If I was a guy, my song would've been "Symphony of Destruction" by Megadeth, or "Battery" by Metallica.

But I'm a broad, so I'm stickin' to Crue.

Anyone else?

6 comments:

Mike D. said...

Mama Said Knock You Out or Get Down With The Sickness.

Kris10 said...

'Mama Said Knock You Out' has been done, man.

'Down With The Sickness' surprised me. Since when do you like Disturbed?

My, they grow up so quickly.

ghetto.punk.chick said...

Superfreak....James Brown all the way baby. It would also be my stripper song...and is currnetly my ringtone

blepharisma said...

YAY!!! I just got the best idea. Remind me to tell you when I see you this weekend. Unless you'll be in my neck when I'm over there in your neck.

Funny about Superfreak... that was one of my high school songs. I had a friend that used to sing it to me all the time, except she'd sing it 'Psycho Freak'. She'd also sing 'Psycho Killer' and any other song that one could possibly add the word 'Psycho' to.

Kris10 said...

Go figure you comment about Superfreak - that was Leah.

You're seeing me this weekend? Am I in Toronto or are you here? (Oh, n/m... I get the "neck" thing now.)

blepharisma said...

Um yeah, are you in Toronto this weekend? I'm in Kittytowne.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...