Friday, March 14, 2008

Quoi La Merde?

This look fully depicts my frustration of the past couple weeks. Attractive, I know.

Methinks the frustration, as far as work goes, may be changing.

The other day I sent a resume in for a job. Didn't know a damn thing about it, but I wanted part-time work for supplemental income.

I get the interview.

I go in, the man says he likes the fact that I'm a writer, and he started listing off projects and what I'll be doing. It was hard to keep up, and I'll admit it... I was confused.

Two hours later, in a slight daze due to all the information thrown at me, I walk out.

Somehow I just became not only a writer and editor for this company, but also a video editor/storyboard chick, and a spokesperson for certain tv/video projects.

How'd THAT happen?

I wish I knew.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nude model spokesperson i hope?

Kris10 said...

Um. No.

They didn't hire me to scare people off.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...