An Update for the Indifferent
- I haven't had a cigarette since Wed. I'm slowing down partly for me, and partly cuz the boy hates it. But man, do I ever want one right now.
- I hate snow, but I have an urge to spend the afternoon making a snowman family. Destroying them is half the fun.
- I'm running on 3 hours of sleep.
- I have a slight worry that no one will read the advice column that I recently was hired for, and that they'll can me after the first entry. C'est la vie... for a writer, anyway.
- The sun is shining and it looks beautiful outside, but it just doesn't cheer me up after last night.
- The 'novel' that I'm writing belongs in a genre that makes my boyfriend want to "throw himself in front of a train". I think that's the desired affect, but I guess I can count on one less book sold.
- The picture above reminds me that my sister will soon be a wife. But I'll still never be an aunt.
- I'm pretty sure I need more sleep, or I'll never quit rambling incessantly.