Sunday, March 9, 2008

Video Fun: Part One

Allow me to take you on a journey of extreme embarrassment.

This video is from last November. My twinner friends and I took a little trip to Mississauga to see our friends play a show, and then proceeded to get ass-faced wasted afterwards in the bars and our hotel room.

Note: This is right after multiple 'glasses' of tequila on top of insane amounts of beer, and a trip to the hot tub (hence the uber frizzy hair).

The lovely drunken high-pitched disembodied voice is Miss Cait on the camera.

The guitar owner, lap, and holder of my beer is Mr. Bolt.

For future reference, never get me drunk, stick a guitar in my face (which I don't know how to play), and request to have a plastered singalong.

Not. Pretty.


5 comments:

Mike D. said...

Goetz brings the Hole. Funnneeeee.
You're right you can only sing when sober. This i know to be true.
Who's the dude?

Kris10 said...

Ha. Yeah, we used to sit around and sing a lot, eh? You never did teach me how to play my guitar, asshat.

The dude is my friend Mike. My OTHER friend Mike.

Gir said...

you're awesome, you seem like fun.

ghetto.punk.chick said...

This is the funniest shit I have ever seen in my life. Fo realz yo.

blepharisma said...

Hoboy. I don't want to admin that I started you on these kinds of singing adventures, only in less drunken times.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...