Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Chick of Questionable Intents


Time to answer the last 5 questions of that questionnaire, as requested by the Crayfish/Fishlips/Mackerel fella. Whatever, henceforth he is Le Poisson Farfelu.

Moving on...

6. If you could only have one, would you want money or love?

This question is so common now. I always say love, because I'd rather be happy and poor than rich and miserable. But that's only if it's the kinda love that you KNOW is "it". If my options are either a flash-in-the-pan temporary relationship, or shitloads of cash... well, hell. Take a guess.

7. Do you have any regrets?

Oh boy. Do I ever. I am the Queen of Regrets and Second-Guessing. Come visit my kingdom in The Land of Indecision, where we will bask in the sun and swim in the Lake of Past Mistakes.
In other words, yes. Me & regrets know each other well.

8. Are you trustworthy?

I tend to be trustworthy to a fault. I can be overly honest, and shoot myself in the ass because of it. It's important for me to earn people's trust, because I am so untrusting. I trust almost no one, and yet I do what I can to ensure that they can and will trust me. I'm a bitch, let's not act surprised here.

9. Do you believe in true love? And if so, does everyone have one?

Eek. These questions are loaded. You're bringin' down my blog, man! Ha.

Yeah, I believe in it. And I've always stupidly believed that everyone has a person who is right for them; someone they're supposed to be with. I'm fairly certain it's complete bullshit, but hey... a chick can dream. More than once in my life I thought I had the "one true love", and it didn't work out that way. So it's hard to believe in it. But I'm trying.

10. When you die, what do you want to have accomplished in your life?

Mostly,the simple normal stuff. A solid marriage with a good man I adore, a couple of kids who inherit my taste in music and far surpass my basic intelligence, a successful writing career, etc. I wouldn't mind if the aging process stopped at 25, either. Oh, and a concert list to be envious of. Ah, screw it... I just wanna be happy. That's tough enough.

Thanks Dan "the non-commenter" for the questions.

2 comments:

M.V.P. said...

You're a-ok in my books, lady.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand
your stuff previous to and you're just extremely fantastic. I really like what you've acquired here,
really like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a wonderful website.

Feel free to visit my web site diet plan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...