Monday, April 28, 2008

Choke Me In The Shallow Water, Before I Get Too Deep...

After this morning's fun-filled post, and a day of super happy awesome cranial meltdowns, I decided to do something constructive.

So I channeled the retired Dear Abby. No, she's not dead. This was not a seance, nor a go at the Ouija board. I merely used my magical mind powers to ask her advice. She was quite accommodating.

She told me that if something important is broken and you want it to be whole again, you must put the pieces back together carefully and build it up stronger than it was before.

So wise.

Yeah, ok. So maybe I was just talking to myself. Not so wise at all.

Either way, I'm investing in cases of Krazy Glue.

Beware people - if anyone gives me shit, I'll glue your body parts together. I've got some buildin' to do.

8 comments:

Doctor Tickle-pantaloons said...

The Gas Station Islanders Broke my finger, and the Sinday night Skaters broke my Shut out.

Will your Krazy Glue be able to help fix these busted articles of mine???

Kris10 said...

You got a whooole buncha busted articles sir, not just those. :p

But yes. It can help you. As long as you never comment as "Doctor Tickle-Pantaloons" again, cuz it made me laugh and spit out my water.

ghetto.punk.chick said...

You are one smart cookie missy...you tell that dead broad Dear Abby where to go! You don't need her!

The power of the uterus compells you!

Kris10 said...

Haha, she ain't dead Mcnulty! Ann Landers is, I believe.

Power of the uterus! That made me laugh.

Father "catfish" Karras said...

Funny, that reference never evokes anything more then terror when I use it.

Odd!

Kris10 said...

You're lucky I don't skin you alive for using that damn priest's name.

You're on my shitlist now, Gagnon!

Father Catfish Karras said...

your mother sews socks that smell.

Kris10 said...

Only for you, cuz she doesn't like ya, old man.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...