Friday, April 25, 2008

Everything I Learned, I Learned From Sesame Street.

It's so strange to me that it's gonna be summer in no time.

Warm weather, patio beers, frizzy hair, tan lines.

My favourite.

This past year has been so crazy for me; so many changes, ups, downs, insanity.

Friggin' whirlwind.

Let's take a look back to see what Kristen has learned since last spring, shall we?

- Gut instincts are rarely wrong.
- Sometimes asshats really are just asshats.
- Your friends always need you, even when they don't realize it.
- Chance meetings can prove to be the most important kind.
- Car batteries can and will die in the same driveway twice.
- Insecurity is contagious.
- If someone goes through four cars in two years, you should stop their drinking problem or DUMP them.
- I'm no longer afraid of dogs.
- Big Macs and Fat Girl Platters are more addictive than the public realizes.
- The St. Catharines Rut is truly inevitable. Flee at once.
- Age ain't nuthin' but a number. Well that, and a gauge for how long you've been alive.
- It's easy to make great friends in a short time.
- I still suck at cooking.
- The person you need comes along when you think you don't need anyone.
- My list obsession has gotten out of hand.

1 comment:

dave said...

4 cars in 2 years i thought it was 3.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...