It's so strange to me that it's gonna be summer in no time.
Warm weather, patio beers, frizzy hair, tan lines.
This past year has been so crazy for me; so many changes, ups, downs, insanity.
Let's take a look back to see what Kristen has learned since last spring, shall we?
- Gut instincts are rarely wrong.
- Sometimes asshats really are just asshats.
- Your friends always need you, even when they don't realize it.
- Chance meetings can prove to be the most important kind.
- Car batteries can and will die in the same driveway twice.
- Insecurity is contagious.
- If someone goes through four cars in two years, you should stop their drinking problem or DUMP them.
- I'm no longer afraid of dogs.
- Big Macs and Fat Girl Platters are more addictive than the public realizes.
- The St. Catharines Rut is truly inevitable. Flee at once.
- Age ain't nuthin' but a number. Well that, and a gauge for how long you've been alive.
- It's easy to make great friends in a short time.
- I still suck at cooking.
- The person you need comes along when you think you don't need anyone.
- My list obsession has gotten out of hand.