Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Her Hitler Hairdo Is Makin' Me Feel Ill...

I would really like to know how Radiohead tickets went on sale and SOLD OUT without me even knowing.

Why did no one ring the doorbell on the rock that I've been living under?

I've been waiting for tickets to go on sale, yet I stupidly didn't pay attention. Oy vey. In the words of some band I may have wanted to see, but oddly forget the name of "you do it to yourself, you do..."

Bah.

In other news, I'd like this week to be over. It's been another shit-tastic day in a fully shit-tastic week. The kinda week that makes a person feel out of place in their own skin.

Time for the "fake happy in public" face. Yaaaay!

10 comments:

PatZ said...

I think all the super amazingly awesome concerts happening this summer need to not happen until after august because then i'll be in the country and not not in the country and then can go to them all.

Kris10 said...

Well Radiohead was in August. Not that it matters, cuz there are no tickets! :(

What concerts were you wanting to go to?

Krista said...

That happened to me when I was super excited about seeing Porcupine Tree only I was two months late on the concert! Not fun. But there will always be more concerts.

Crayfish Jesus said...

And the pre-sale email I sent you didn't tip you off?

Jesus

Kris10 said...

You never sent me the pre-sale email! You sent me two OTHER concerts.

You're dead to me. Ohhh boy.

Roland said...

hey, just bored and concert talk caught my attention.

what concerts are happening this summer? I'm curious too I haven't been to one in so long. I wish Pantera was still around haha I would definitely go to that.

Red Hot Chili Peppers and Velvet Revolver were in town like a year ago I would of wanted to see them too but found out too late.

Who still remembers SARSstock? :)

PatZ said...

Radiohead, Motley Crue, Pemberton Fest, QOTSA, Opeth w/ Dream Theatre & 3, Killswitch, Matt Good.

Fresh water Lobster said...

Jesus.

when and where?

Fresh water Lobster said...

Jesus.

when and where?

kris said...

Patz, you just named a whole mess of concerts I wanna go to. And you've reminded me that I need to buy QOTSA tix... and possibly Killswitch.

Hey Lobster Boy, you comin with me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...