Monday, April 7, 2008

Hi... I'm in Delaware...

Reading my blog site stats, it floors me to see how many people from other countries are reading this.

People from Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Chile, the Netherlands, Germany, and New Zealand.

They read my half-assed blog and probably think "Wow. Canadian chicks are strange. Remind me not to visit."

While I'm thinking, "New Zealand? Bret, Jemaine, Murray, is that YOU?"

It's true, I have a one-track mind.

Kristen's goin' global.

I apologize for the inevitable drop in tourism here, but you should probably blame the interweb if your business suffers.

Auf Wiedersehen.

2 comments:

m.v.p. said...

You write on here, but you don't respond to my e-mail? Rude girl. Oh yeah and I dont think Italians, Germans and the rest think in English. :)

Kris10 said...

I translated their thoughts into English. Didn't wanna confuse everyone with my awesome foreign language powers.

Maybe next time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...