Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I Know This World Is Killing You...

I'm getting pretty sick of myself.

Is it possible to evict yourself from your own head?

Or divorce yourself due to 'irreconcilable differences'?

If so, I need a damn good lawyer.

Every day I have patterns, like so:

Sad, Happy, Sad
Negative, Positive, Negative
Hopeful, Shot Down, Hopeful
Bitchy, Bitchy, Bitchy.

I need Nancy Drew to come and solve The Case of Kristen's Missing Awesomeness.

She can bring those cute Hardy Boys, too. I'm sure they'll lift the mood.

If she can't hack it, I'm looking out for the Mystery Machine next.

That Velma knows her shit.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Velma was the smartest in that whole group, she must've hung out with them because they were cool but so stupid.

ghetto.punk.chick said...

What would Scooby do? I dunno, but I totally feel ya ladypants.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...