Sunday, April 6, 2008

I'm Dating Webster

While perusing the Urban Dictionary, I came across an interesting little gem of a definition:

1. lovehead




Adj.

1. Initial state of being in love.

2. Behavioral condition of attraction often resulting in constant obsessive behavior, and general emotional euphoria.

While not being able to fully admit she had fallen in Love, Kristen was content to admit she was full on Lovehead over her new man!

by Craig007 Toronto Dec 13, 2007 email it


Yeah, that's right. Not only is the boyfriend well-versed in urban slang (?), he's also a definition-writer.

Possibly also a fortune teller, trained assassin, and life coach to the stars.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are so cute.

The Happy Crayfish said...

Jesus, I should be writing for a dictionary.

Kris10 said...

Yeah. I've always wanted to date Webster.

What I really wanted was a black orphan kid also known as Emmanuel Lewis.

But it's cool, I'll take a dictionary dude. I have a word obsession.

The Happy Crayfish said...

lascivious wanton debauchery?

Kris10 said...

'Zactly. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...