Thursday, April 3, 2008

Oh My God, Becky.. Look At Her Butt...

Dear Fat Girl Platter,

I feel that it is time we broke up.

I know. I'm sad, too.

But the truth is, you're far too delicious. My ass expands from my love for you. Or no, that might just be from your ludicrous fat content. But either way... Our late night dates will surely be missed.

When the waitress automatically knows that I want you, and she even knows my nickname for you, well... that tells me I have a problem. A Fat Girl problem.

And so, this must end. I won't be visiting, not for awhile. I need some time to get over you, and maybe to lose a couple of the pounds you packed on me. Please don't try to contact me; it's better this way.

Give the mozza sticks my regrets.

Love,

Kris


Big Macs... you're next.

4 comments:

blepharisma said...

OK, so what exactly is the Fat Girl Platter comprised of? Where do you get it?

Obviously not where that pic is taken, because their platters may make me fatter, but there's no breaking up with them.

Kris10 said...

No, this was from when I went to Eggspectations with the ex when we saw GNR.

The Fat Girl Platter is from your High School Hell - Perkins.

It's mozza sticks, onion rings, chicken fingers, mini chimichangas... and I think I'm fogetting something. And I get it with two things of ranch dip cuz I'm fat like that.

ghetto.punk.chick said...

No, you didn't forget anything....but I just wanna say that was a short breakup. 6 Days, wow. Must have been hard. You can blame me, it's ok.

Kris10 said...

I'm so weak. And it's so delicious.

And you guys are very persuasive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...