Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Part Of Me Gets Sick, A Part Of Me Gets Sore...

Being sick and cooped up in the house does not make for a happy chick. Not in the slightest.

It's too easy for me to resort to my hermit ways; hiding from people, allowing myself to become depressed and crazy. I'm not letting it happen this time. I'm making a conscious effort to try to stay content and somewhat positive.

For today, at least. Tomorrow may be another story.

I'm stupidly boring right now, so no dumb tidbits of info or random rants for this evening. Yes, I can hear your sigh of relief. Thank me by way of beer.

p.s.- "Who The Hell Is Kristen Goetz" http://www.ragobeer.com/strategy_to_win/2008/04/who-the-hell-is.html

Thanks Chris!

5 comments:

blepharisma said...

Awww, poor Kwurps. What do you have, the plague?

Kris10 said...

Yes. The plague has taken over St. Kittykats. You were smart to flee!

Chris R said...

Thank you for the link Kristen!

Your blog is awesome. We need more people to tell things how they really are. You definitely have a great talent in writing.

Krista said...

Hope you feel better, it's the spring change maybe, it sucks being stuck with a crappy sickness when it's nice outside.

Kris10 said...

Chris... wow, thanks.

Krista... yeah, that's exactly it. But today I'm headin' out there whether I should or not!

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...