Monday, April 14, 2008

Respect Walk

This past Sunday, some of my family and I did the MS Walk, as we do every year.

Our team, named for my aunt, is "Ginny's Hope". We won "Best Team Name" this time around.

The boy came down and did the walk with me, which I'm incredibly thankful for.


Crazy McNulty chicks.

Craig doesn't know what he's gotten himself into. My mom looks like she's up to something!

He went to get a balloon for me (yeah, I know he's cute), and made friends with a little boy. The local newspaper came by and snapped a shot of the pair, and assumed Craig was the boy's dad.
Hmm... Guess I'm a stepmom to a child I never knew about.

Me, my balloon flower, and my manboy... ready to go home.

1 comment:

sammy davis Jr said...

you two are damn cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...