Friday, April 11, 2008

Your Time Is Gonna Come

It's time for Kristen's Annoying Pet Peeve Ramble! Yes, I know... again.

Today, ladies and gents, I must rant about how much men piss me off. Not all men, of course. Some are lovely creatures, truly.

The ones that make me wanna pull out my hair and choke them to death with it are a very specific breed. I believe the technical term for them is "Dudes With Girlfriends Who Try To Pick Up Other Girls Behind Their Chicks' Backs"

Or DWGWTTPUOGBTCB's, if you will.

Seriously, they are the scum of the earth. And as far as I can tell, they're multiplying.

About 8 out of 10 guys who hit on me (or try their damndest), I later find out have girlfriends or wives. When confronted about it, they act like you should be flattered by it and think maybe that little factoid will help their chances to journey forth into your pantal regions.

Honestly, does that work?

It makes me sick. Especially since many of these asshats act like the perfect boyfriend when their woman is in their presence. The poor oblivious girl has no idea, because her guy gives her no reason to doubt him.

These "men" give the good guys a bad rap, and cause girls like me to become further untrusting.

As much as I may joke about this subject, and try to lighten it a bit... it really is a big thing to me. Why do people keep their significant others, if they're just gonna go out and look for more? Many women are guilty of this too.

Thoughts?

6 comments:

Krista said...

I feel bad for the ladies who give the dbags a chance. Girls are definately guilty, everyone is it's not a gender thing it's an ego/insecurity thing. Pathetic all around.

Kris10 said...

It's true, I know a lot of girls who have no qualms about cheating on their boyfriends. I just rant about the guys because it involves me.

Definitely pathetic.

The Happy Crayfish said...

I have no love for the Jackals.

None at all.

Daddy fights the good fight, he really does, but some days, these DWGWTTPUOGBTCB's really oughtta wake up, not only are they completely disrespecting a woman that loves them, as well as the woman they are trying to pick up, they are showing little or no regard for the MAN dating the woman they are trying to wheel. Trust me Jackals, we know you're there, we don't say a word because we treat our women with respect, but trust this, if she turned her head for a minute, figuratively speaking, we'd knock your teeth out with a friggan club!

Kris10 said...

Damn right. Death to the Jackals who are spoken for.

You are one of the "lovely creatures" I speak of, my dear.

PatZ said...

DWGWTTPUOGBTCB is totally going to be a new catch word. you watch.

Kris10 said...

That's what i'm thinkin'.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...