Wednesday, May 7, 2008

And If I Went With You I'd Disappoint You, Too...

Right now I am wishing for an "off" switch to my brain.

Damn, could I have used it last night. I was awake the entire night, not falling asleep until 8am. I woke up at 9, so that was fairly uneventful.

Reading didn't work, TV didn't work, nothing could stop my incessant overthinking long enough to get some friggin' rest.

There's just too much goin' on in my head. I'm stressing out and confusing myself, worrying about things that have happened, and more that may happen. I'm a relationship idiot.

That's all fine 'n dandy, but why can't I do the thinking during the day?

Everything is just so much worse at night. It's like I become temporarily insane.

So today, I am a zombie. Still stressing and overthinking, but mostly just dead. It's been a shit-tastic day, but I'm hoping it will get better when I'm out with friends tonight.

Yes, that's right. I'm gonna go out instead of lying awake in bed. Seems like a better waste of time & energy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for beer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...