Sunday, May 4, 2008

Easy Like Sunday Morning

Leah's birthday weekend has now officially come to a close.

We started with dinner at Sahla Thai on Friday night.


I had fun on my pineapple and shrimp hunting expedition. They didn't have a chance.
And the Crab Rangoon apps - caloric deliciousness. Oh man.

We shouldn't be allowed in public, especially not restaurants. Inappropriate conversations and uber loudness may or may not have emptied the place out.

Next, it was bar hop time. I stayed sober, but did enjoy some chair dancing/racing.

Night Two - the actual bar night.

Was super happy to see a few of my favourite guys that I haven't seen in awhile...

And then, the shock that made my night.
The boyfriend drove down from Toronto to surprise me at the bar, after I was sad that he couldn't come.
Gotta love him. I couldn't have been happier.
They don't make guys better than these two, lemme tell ya.

Rain = wet & frizzy.

Weekend over, time to sleep.

p.s. - Craig shielded me from the Fat Girl Platter. He's my defense against the addiction.

1 comment:

Teena said...

Looks like a fab time!

Are you guys gonna help me celebrate my birthday?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...