Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I'm Watchin' Everything I Do, And They're Watchin' Everything I Say

"Hey, I'd like to daze away to a place no one has known;
In a state of mind, I could call mine
And only I could own"

One of my favourite songs from when I was younger, thanks to my big seester.

The video doesn't have the intro, which I love. So of course, being the lyric whore that I am:

"All alone the broadening skies,
Under the every night I will lie.
Scratching claw and grip the rails,
Every day my living hell.
Oh God you know I've tried
I know how hard I tried,
and oh I tried...... "

Le sigh.

The whole song always made sense to me. I dig it, still.

I only wanted to be 16... and free, yeah.

2 comments:

m.v.p. said...

You're making me proud again. I played this on guitar for you once I think, a lifetime ago.

Kris said...

Yep, I think you did. I should learn it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...