Thursday, May 8, 2008

Movie Time Again - Now With More Sand!

I remember when Supersize Me came out, and everyone freaked. I never actually saw it, but I guess it changed a few minds and diets. As a Big Mac addict, I thought it would be better if I avoided that screening. The same director has another movie coming out, and he took a different direction from featuring just an artery-terrorist.

Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden? is his new movie. In it, he is obviously on the hunt for Bin Laden. From the looks of it, it'll actually be pretty funny; apparently it has serious tones to it too (I guess it's a bit impossible not to), shedding light on some unknown Middle Eastern ways.

From what I've read, even though much of the film is meant to be amusing, there are some really honest points in the movie that were completely unplanned and unprepared for. There's bound to be some backlash for combining serious world issues with tongue-in-cheek humour, but that will probably just promote sales.

Are you gonna go see it, or avoid it because camels freak you out? Damn camels...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Camels freak me out, but I think I'll still see it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...