Friday, May 2, 2008

Quarter Century Fox










I have known this chick all of my life... and then some.

We're family by blood, friends by choice. We finish each other's sentences at the oddest times, and scarily have many of the same quirks.

Together, we've been through more crap than most friends can say.

She is one of the best people you could ever know. Possibly also one of the loudest, which may be why I like her.

And now... the bitch is 25.

Happy Birthday, my Leah! Love you lots, you crazy ol' assmonkey!

2 comments:

ghetto.punk.chick said...

Oh Loiney, I love you too! You are my favoritest person in the world. I'm so lucky to have you in my life. And now there's only one thing left to say....

I am your fetus!
You feed me candy!
I am your fatbase!
Fatbase! FATBASE!
Chocolate Placentaaaa!

Kris said...

Ah, such a classic song. Along with our ballad, "You Can Be My Joey Jeremiah".

(Again - HOW do we have friends?)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...