Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sucks To Your Ass-Mar

The older I get, the more I realize why it is that I often come across as an angry bitch. Especially in my blog pictures.

For the most part I am not one. For the most part.

But the faces I make tend to cause people to think differently. I am the Queen of the Bitchface. You can call me Bitchface for short, I know you want to.

So allow me to help you lovely folks read me.

The face I'm making above is often misconstrued. It's not an angry face. It's more vacant and bored than anything. The thinned out lips say it all.


If I make this face at you - I'm annoyed, and frustrated, and may start throwing sharp objects shortly. You can almost see the pissed off sigh.

My face is usually stuck like this. Sometimes it can't be helped. Can't really guide you on this one, cuz it could pretty much mean anything.

Either I'm wishing you a slow and painful death, or I'm doing my facial exercises. Proceed with caution.

Another realization I came to long ago...


I am a nutjob.

And I'm not entirely sure how I have any friends.

2 comments:

M.V.P. said...

Best.Nutjob.Ever. Looks like you're flying.

Kris said...

I thought I was. but I'm a shitty plane, unfortunately.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...