As it is Monday, and my brain is still in Weekend Mode, let's make this post simple - shall we?
Another ode to one of my loves - list-making.
The Famously Infamous Miss Goetz:
- Is quite proud of the fact that her family genetics allow their hair to defy gravity, as per picture.
- Is currently looking for Toronto jobs, or Toronto-based writing/telecommuting jobs. Yep. Phase 1 begins, folks.
- Thinks that everything is gonna be changing in the next little while.
- Needs to get her ass outside. Maybe the rest of her, too.
- Is hearing voices coming from her speakers AGAIN. Male, this time.
- Isn't quite on Cloud 9, but is visiting Cloud 7 for awhile.
- Wonders when her new Alice In Chains t-shirt is coming in.
- Should've made herself a copy of the CD she made for Leah - "Hymns From The Uterus" (If you don't know why, don't ask).
- Is glad that Kyle comes home from Australia today, cuz the crew missed him.
- Is obsessed with fun cleaning products. It's sad.
- Is still counting up all the bonus points that her manboy racked up on Saturday.
- Needs to go eat food. And so she will.