Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Weekend Update: The Extended Picture Version

As usual, my "weekend" visit to Toronto became a 5-day stay.

Always unplanned, but usually happens.

It was a good time.

So, now that I'm home, the first order of business? Pictures. Yeah my predictability is, well... predictable.

For those of you that know my boyfriend, allow me to unveil his new look as Guy Incognito.

Because...
his hair...

is
GONE!

And I dig it.

We ate like fat kids, which is nothing new.

His 'hood had a major garage sale. Fun things were purchased.


Dog park time.

My favourite picture of the moment.


Off to the Rhino for dinner...

Which turned into drinks.

The old school Red Wings jersey the boy got me. I don't follow the Red Wings, but he fell in love with the shirt. It's cute, dammit.


Mr. CBC looks like he's bowling. Is there bowling at the Beijing Olympics? Hmm.

Then to some other bar in Liberty Village. I'm gonna call it the Brazen Hussy, although it's not.

And now, back in St. Catharines. This double life is tiring.

7 comments:

Mike D. said...

Liking the shirt. Your boyfriend is smart.

Chickenvoices said...

It is a nice shirt!!!

And sexy?????

WOW!

She was only just sucking up to Mr. HNIC though as he seems to have a perma-woody for the Wings lately.

All it got her was a free ride home.

Kris said...

First off, Mike - never say my boyfriend is smart in public. He doesn't need to know!

And Mr. Coo-Coo-Ka-CHA - I need not suck up to Mr. Marek. Perhaps you do. I wore the shirt because someone liked it on me. Oh, and cuz I date that dude... Henryk?

blepharisma said...

I'm gonna say the Brazen Head. Joe goes there after work sometimes.

Kris said...

Yeah, it is. I just like Brazen Hussy better.

Is Softchoice near there?

blepharisma said...

Yeah, it's only a couple of blocks away from there.

Kris said...

Bleph, I hear one of Joe's brothers saw me at the Rhino that time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...