Saturday, May 17, 2008

We're Standing On Stage With Our Microphones, But We Don't Play Guitars

After the past few days of arguments, odd run-ins, and new unfortunate things learned,

Kristen is stressed and unable to chill out.

Hopefully tonight that will change.

A party with close friends can usually only mean good times, unless of course drama ensues.

If it does tonight, heads will roll.

My guitar is re-strung and ready to go. As per the plan, I'm hoping tonight someone will further teach me how to play the damn thing.

If I decide to get serious about learning it (which I'd like to), that means bye bye nails and hello calloused fingers. Not to mention dedication, cuz I'm fairly certain I won't have the knack right away.

See Kristen, See Kristen play guitar....

See Kristen suck.

Let's see if I'm right.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Don't give up! Guitar is my enemy I cannot play it, weird fingers and years of piano and sax mentality.

PatZ said...

lighting it on fire and smashing it Hendrix style always leads to good times.

Kris said...

Krista, I don't think I'll actually be able to play it either. It's mostly just wishful thinking.

Patz - good call. I'll be sure to take pictures when I do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...