Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Confessions of a Self-Admitted Pack Rat - Part Deux

The Purge & Pack days continue....

(And by purge, I mean throwing things out, not throwing things up.)

I have nothing else to blog about, because this is my life right now.

My vast collection of hair products, which is actually only 3/4 of what it was a week ago.

I was ordered to get rid of almost all of it.

If I was to become suddenly single, this picture right here tells you why.

Fret not, Craig. I got rid of a hell of a lot more.

I know I have a problem, I'm not afraid to say it.

My beloved Deftones.

Yes, I still have a poster.

I got this when I was 16, from the friend who gave me backstage passes to meet them. Thanks, Joel.

Into the garbage it goes, unfortunately.

The boxes are taking over my bedroom, and my life. Not to mention the rest of the craziness that is happening in my house at the moment.

The kitchen is being renovated, and right now there are people here putting in new floor. I'm blocked off from the house, save for the bedrooms and a bathroom. Not even an exit.

I'm claustrophobic. I may jump out a window.

We'll just have to see.

11 comments:

imasar said...

Yo yo yo!!

First off, love this place, I should learn to post as often as you.

Also, I thought your hair looked great. I say you get all the hair products back! lol

And I also saw Deftones live. They were OK, the performance was average. I saw some nice tapes in your older pictures, MetallicA, Nirvana...now that's real music right there!

p.s
Superjudge has a blog? woa!

Kris said...

Haha, I'll make do with the hair products I have left, but thanks!

Yeah, Deftones weren't so great live. I still love em. And I gotta say, I'm surprised you like the same music as me! Well done.

And yep... your favourite Superjudge sure does. But he never writes on it, cuz he far too cool. Too cool for me.

There was a comment before yours, I wonder how it disappeared. Meh.

The Fantastic Mr. Fox said...

I bet that guys the type to get in fights at the Gym.

;)

Kris said...

Um... which guy?

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here different web page and thought I might check things out.
I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to going over your web page
repeatedly.

My blog; diets that work
Also see my website > diet that works

Anonymous said...

Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Very useful info particularly the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this particular information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

my web blog ... comedy

Anonymous said...

Great article. I'm going through some of these issues as well..

My web blog - buy twitter followers

Anonymous said...

I got this web site from my friend who shared with me concerning this
web site and at the moment this time I am visiting this web site and reading very
informative posts at this place.

Feel free to visit my webpage: sexygirlchat.net

Anonymous said...

Hey would you mind letting me know which web host you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3
different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then
most. Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a fair price?
Cheers, I appreciate it!

my website; xxx-fuck.net

Anonymous said...

I'm really impressed along with your writing abilities as well as with the structure to your blog. Is this a paid subject or did you customize it your self? Either way keep up the nice high quality writing, it is uncommon to peer a nice blog like this one these days..

My webpage - http://sexvideovoyeur.com

Anonymous said...

whoah this blog is fantastic i like reading
your articles. Keep up the good work! You understand,
a lot of people are looking round for this information, you could help them greatly.


Look into my webpage; street handjob

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...