Sunday, June 8, 2008

Speak To Me, And Don't Speak Softly

It's been awhile.

I'm home from Toronto for only a day, so I guess it's time for an update.

The following pictures sum up the majority of my last 5 days.








Yep. They don't say much.

On Thurs we hit the Raconteurs concert at the Kool Haus. Great show, seriously. I may love my metal, but those dudes are awesome live.

But, of course, there was the pre-concert party with copious amount of booze. Plus the expected show beers. And then after the show, we had to hit a bar for further copious amounts of booze.

When me and the boyfriend woke up the next morning, we didn't know where we were. Gracias to Marek for letting us crash in his living room even if we didn't know we were doing it.

Needless to say, the next day my body did not like me in the slightest. Drinking for 12 hours straight is sometimes not the best idea.

So Friday was a bust.

Saturday we spent in the sun, walking the poor overheated dog, and then heading to Kensington Market (my first venture there). I dug it. I bought little red shoes that look like picnic blankets cuz my other shoes were attacking my feet, and Craig got me a cute t-shirt.

Just before 6am today I made my way back to St. Catharines. But only for a day.

Tomorrow I'm heading back up with my cousin to dog-sit for Craig and do some fun shit. I dunno WHAT fun shit, but it'll be fun shit nonetheless.

This boring ramble was brought to you by the letter K, and the number 9.

3 comments:

Wretch said...

I hate to admit it but you and your boyfriend seem to be a greatlooking fun couple. Got any friends out west? :O)

screetus said...

There's a cool bar in Kensington Market called Graffiti. I hope you got a chance to check it out.
And Supermarket, up near College, is a kick-ass restaurant.

Kris said...

Wretch - Thanks. And I think all my friends and relatives out West are taken. Sorry!

Screetus - We stopped at one bar for a beer, but I don't think it was Graffiti. But I'll definitely keep those in mind for next time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...