Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Importance of Good Head

If you see me walking down the street with a swing in my step,
a smile on my lips,
and bounce in my hair,

it's because I am now
'under pressure'.

Never underestimate the infinite importance of a good showerhead.

For four weeks I've been living with a shower that was sadly lacking. As far as I've ever known, shampoo is not supposed to cling to your hair for dear life and refuse to take the trip down the drain.

But a hero has come to save me and my rinsing needs. And this hero comes with multiple spray options and a lovely chrome finish.

This is my life people. Make fun of me if you must; I won't hear you over the spray.

4 comments:

ghetto.punk.chic said...

Heh. You love your showerhead. The rest of this joke just writes itself.

Kris said...

True. But I don't even need the joke, I just like showers that do their damn job.

Gir said...

Ohmigod this made me laugh. Great post.

Kris said...

Thanks Gir. I try my best :p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...