Monday, July 14, 2008

Many Shades of Black

Today I fully planned to finally update about everything since the move.

The pictures are piling up; stories will soon be forgotten.

But my brain is just not up to it.

Instead I'm sitting here, inexplicably sad, confused, and anxious.

The blues are back.

Depression relocated.

And while I'm confused about "why now?", I should probably be honest with myself.

There's a list of reasons.

But some are completely beyond my control, and others are decisions I've made. So it's too late.

Fixing this could mean changing everything.

Ignoring it means changing me.

Excuse me while I go crawl in a hole for awhile.

No need to thank me for the happy, uplifting post. You're welcome.

2 comments:

RasaMi said...

One of those days/weeks huh?

I hate those...just try not to think too much about the past. The decisions you made were the best at the time. I'm sure we all would want to go back and change a few hundred moments of our past, but it's done now. Try to take something from all those "not satisfied" moments and look forward to much better days.

and try these links, you might like them =)

http://gizmodo.com/5024981/radioheads-camera+free-laser+made-music-video-hits-the-web-lets-you-manipulate-it-in-real-time

http://code.google.com/creative/radiohead/viewer.html

Kris said...

Thanks hun. :)

When we all hangin' out again? Soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...