Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Smokin' In The Boys Room


For the first time in a loooong time (long as in, my memory won't even TRY to go back that far. Blame the beer), I went three days without a cigarette.

Big deal, right?

Well, no. It's not really. I'm not a full-time "gotta-have-a-smoke-every-hour-or-else-my-lungs-will-remember-what-it's-like-to-be-healthy-again-and-I'll-have-nothing-to-complain-about" kinda chick.

If I'm drinking I'll smoke more than I should, to be sure. But on a regular day I may have one. Two if ya went and pissed me off. Tsk, tsk. Why would ya do that?

So for three whole days I did not partake in even a puff of my carcinogenic friend. That includes time spent in my backyard, dog walks, and bouts of sheer boredom. Such willpower; I am made of STEEL.

Maybe not. But it's a step.

Today.... will be a different story. Sue me.

2 comments:

Mike Dizzle said...

Go Green Ranger, GO!

(Your old saying.)

Kris said...

Sho 'nuff was.

- K. Gizzle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...