Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I Hear Him Every Night, In Every Pore...

This weekend....

... I'm headed back home once again, but THIS time I'll actually see my friends.

... Is Craig's birthday. Guess how old!

... He is spending his birthday away from Crazy Freak Girlfriend (ie - me) and off with other people to fish, party, camp and be freeeee.

... I may once again break my foot while dancing at my uncle's show.




... I'd better see ALL my favourite hometown mofos, or there shall be hell to pay.

Seriously.

Hell. To. Pay.

So be around.

5 comments:

screetus said...

Those shots of you are super cool!

I love the over-exposed effect.

Kris said...

Merci! It wasn't purposeful.

I'd look much better without a nose, I now realize.

Wil said...

Please don't break a foot, that would bother me, LOL.

The Trailer Of Love

Kris said...

Haha... I say that, because I did it years ago while doing the Elaine dance (Seinfeld reference) while I watched my uncle's band play.

Yikes.

sammy sosa said...

cant wait til saturday. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...