Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Rock n' Cockles



I randomly watched the beginning of Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny today, though I've seen it before. All I really needed to watch was the first song, because it is my absolute favourite part of the whole damn thang.

First off, the kid is so much like Jack Black... It astounds me. Way to go, casting! You've outdone yourselves.

Secondly, Dio makes an appearance. Many of you know how I feel about Dio.

Thirdly - Meatloaf! That's right, Meatloaf!

So enjoy. Or don't. Either way. I'll still dig it.


This post was brought to you by wifebeaters, boyfriend hats, and the letter Q.

5 comments:

M.V.P. said...

I wasn't a huge fan of the movie but I liked that part. It's a little sad that the boy will one day look and act exactly like Jack Black.

Kris said...

Not a fan of the Black?

M.V.P. said...

Some stuff I am, but the world doesn't need two them.

Wil said...

Dio fan huh? So, I had you at the avatar, LOL.

The Trailer Of Love

Kris said...

Yep, pretty much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...