Wednesday, August 13, 2008

She Blinded Me With Science Fiction

Does this happen to everyone?

When you randomly make a comment about a person/thing, or end up in an out-of-the-blue discussion about it, do you suddenly see and hear about that person or thing EVERYWHERE?

Cuz I do. And it drives me insane.

The other day the boyfriend came home at the end of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and watched with me. He mentioned his distaste for Mark Ruffalo; I disagreed. I like him.

Random comments, nothing in-depth.

But now everything I see involves who? Mark Frickin' Ruffalo.

A few nights before that, we were talking about Julianne Moore - trying to remember her name, and what movies she was in, etc.

And so go figure that I then learned about the movie Blindness...


That's right. Both of em. One movie.

On the upside, it looks like a good film. Canadian, too.

Guess I'll have to find someone to go see it with me, since the Ruffalo-hater I live with probably won't.

8 comments:

Robert Campbell said...

I feel the same way about Danny Glover. He's in the movie too.

Roland said...

omg its so true

T-Bone said...

Holy fuck. can I be your date? I'm a good date.

Gordon said...

Ruffalo is pretty good. Don't have a reason not to like him. Moore is a very good actress. I'll be your date. Move over, rover, and let Gordon take over. ;-)

Kris said...

Two date offers in one day. Guess I still got it.

However, my dates are spent with one dude now... and if he's busy, I have a girlfriend back home ;)

t-bone said...

I'm better. Just letting yuh know!

Roland The Champ said...

t-bone: down boy.. thats a good dog :)

Kris said...

Ha! You are the champ.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...