Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Drinking By The Lighthouse, Smoking On The Pier

After a weekend back in St. Cath, I've come to realize that my friends bring out the best qualities in me.

"Beer-is-my-friend" crazy.

"I'm-only-yelling-because-the-voices-told-me-to" crazy...

and finally, "Y'arrr-I'm-A-Pirate-Monster-From-The-5th-Dimension....Stop-Looking-At-Me!-I'm-Not-Crazy!" crazy.

Good times, folks.

And uh, oh hey.... Blogger/Blogspot (whatever you are)... quick question.

Why must you take so effin' long to load my pictures?

Yeah. I dunno either.

10 comments:

Holly B. said...

I saw you in the parking lot, but was too far to say howdy.
Plus you were with a big bunch of people and I didn't want to embarrass myself. (Do you remember me? We worked together.)

Kris said...

Aw, you shoulda yelled at me!

And of course I remember you... silly.

Holly B. said...

Ok good!! I have been reading your blog for awhile but didn't comment in case you didn't really remember me. Now I'll comment where I meant to. Haha.

Melinda said...

Hey! I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to see you. :(
What are you doing on Friday? I have an interview at 10:30, wanna do lunch after?

Kris said...

Woo! 'Nother interview? Where?

I gotta be home when the Rogers guys get here to give us our new 'net and cable... Lemme see what times that is. I shall let ya know.

Wil said...

Well that looks like some jolly good fun!

The Trailer Of Love

Kris said...

Oh, it was jolly alright...

Anonymous said...

fuck love. again.

Kris said...

Judging by the three "fuck love" comments today, I think it's safe to assume that Anonymous is not a fan of love.

Anonymous said...

Amazing issues here. I am very glad to look your
post. Thanks a lot and I'm looking forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?

My web site - acoustic guitar chord

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...