Monday, September 29, 2008

Gripe & Swine 2008

So, another Grape & Wine has come and gone.

Good times were had by all.

Sometimes "good" can be replaced with "drunk" in sentences that I write. Please keep that in mind.

I was the resident Sober Sally, since I chose to drive. That of course meant that I treated myself to the infamous Fat Girl Platter afterwards.

Yeah, like you didn't know THAT was comin'.


I took a crapload of pictures, as promised. But I won't be posting any that have my face in them.

I'm sparing you, my lovely readers, from the monstrosity that it was. You'll thank me one day.

Gross damp weather + straightened wavy fried blonde hair = "Holy shit, is that a sasquatch?"

Yeah.

So instead of showing my face, I will only post pictures without it.

I climbed some benches...

Got patted on the ass by my lovely girlfriend Cait...

And unknowingly was photographed the whole time.

Just so I could bitch at my doppelganger, Mike.

And now Grape & Wine is over, and the whole of Niagara will be nursing their hangovers for the next month or so.

Gotta love it.

6 comments:

Mike D. said...

Nice butt, jerk.

Kris said...

Thanks, loserface. It's seen better days.

Anonymous said...

Bums are great! You and your friends are quite lovely.

Kris said...

Thank you :) I'll be sure to tell em. And yeah, I like bums too.

Born with a big mouth! said...

too funny!

Mindy said...

Sorry I didn't make it!
Unfortunately, I started drinking a little too early and was in no state to head to the mansion house.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...