Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"If Your Hair Wasn't Fake, I'd Rip It Out!"

Teenagers seriously lack creativity.

Right outside my house, two girls just had a bitch fight louder than any should be at 7:45 in the morning. Or at any other time, for that matter.

It went something like this.

"You're a bitch!"

"No, YOU'RE a bitch, you fucking bitch!"

"Fuck you, bitch! Fuck you!"

"Bitch, shut the fuck up! Fucking bitch!"

"I'll fuck you up, you whore! (wow, a different insult!) Bitch! (nevermind.)"

It then came up through incoherent yelling that the one "fucking bitch" was, like, totally wearing a similar shirt as the other "fucking bitch." Ohmygod for reals.

Ooh. Betch.

Ugh.

Were my teens really only 6 years ago?

Light years, people... light years.

9 comments:

ghetto.punk.chic said...

Bwahaha....that just made my day. Sorry it woke you up my dear...but I'm glad there was a new blog when i checked this morning cuz I totally wasn't expecting one yet. This is why I love you.

Kris said...

Oh, I was already awake. That's why I could sit here and pay attention at my desk in front of the window. I may be nosy, but they're annoying.

There was another one afterward. A 20-something chick screaming in her phone about how everyone thinks she's a whore and can't take care of her baby, and that her mom is a 65-year-old conniving bitch.

Oh, Parkdale.

Mike D. said...

Hooolllllllyyyyyyy freaking funny, Kris.

Kris said...

Shoulda been there. I lost much-needed brain cells, but MAN was I entertained.

PatZ said...

that's when you yell out the window like "SHOW US YOUR TITS!"

Kris said...

Yeah.. I probably should've. But then they might call me *gasp!* a fucking bitch!

screetus said...

That sounds bitchin'.

If it was guys we'd be "hey, I love your taste in shirts!"

BTW Screetus is coming to Toronto next week.

Kris said...

Me too, honestly. I've done it before!

Oohhh, there should be a blog party. How long you down for?

screetus said...

I'll be in town then out of town then back in town during next week. Friday the 19th. Blogger party. At, um, some place to be determined. It'll be tres cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...