Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Secret Identity


Bizarro Kristen is not yet dead.

The picture says it all. No traces of muscle tone, and a very confused look on my face.

Allow me to explain why.

If you know me, you'd better sit down before you read the next sentences.

Are ya sittin? (Who stands while at a computer anyways, you freaks?)

I now have.... a GYM MEMBERSHIP.

Oh man.

I've never worked out at a gym before.

Ever.

In fact, I'm pretty sure I've never technically "worked out".

Lets see how this pans out, shall we?

Stay tuned for info on my (lack of) progress, and pictures of the (nerdy) workout clothes I bought.

Pretty sure I don't know who I am anymore.

8 comments:

Wil said...

I too have a gym membership that so far I have paid like 300 for and been there once. I have MUCH farther to go then you do though. I really need to get my ass moving.

The Trailer Of Love

Roland said...

I share your confusion.. i also just got a membership to the fitness center in my building a few days ago, pretty much just to use the basketball court and the indoor pool / sauna.. i've never set foot on any of the machines and don't plan to :)

PatZ said...

gym? what the hell's a gym? Ooohhh, a GYM...

Krista said...

Your arms are the dream arms I wish I had, instead of my WWF arms.

Kris said...

Wil - My gym is cheap and across the street. This means I have NO excuse. :(

Roland - If we lived in a building with a basketball court, my boyfriend would be happy and I would never see him. I guess then I wouldn't need a gym membership, right?

Patz - A "gym" is this odd place where men go to look at themsevles in the mirrors while grunting, and women go to wear tiny outfits and follow the men while never using the machines. I think.

Krista - You can have em! They're so weak. I'm not looking ot build muscle though, I just wanna be ok with my ass. Ha!

PatZ said...

you totally just let a Simpsons reference go out the window. SHAME.

Kris said...

Ah shit. That's never happened before.

See? I'm not myself!

Mike D. said...

Sure you have a membership but do you actually go?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...