Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Old Red Wine, Not Worth A Dime

It's about that time again.

The end of September.

A whole year later.

And the countdown is on.

It's the time where all of Niagara, and a hell of a lot of visitors, get a bit happy.

And get a bit crazy.

And have a bit of fun.

A year ago I was in such a different place.

Who knew so much could change?

If you had told me then that less than a year later I'd be shacked up with the guy on the right...

Well.

I'd have told you to lay off the booze, friend.

The Grape & Wine Festival - Bringing strangers together since the 1950's.

Can't wait.

6 comments:

holly b. said...

You met your boyfriend at grape & wine? I didn't know that. Very cool.

ghetto.punk.chic said...

Awww.....so cuuuute. You will be home right?

Kris said...

Holly - Yeah.. well, sorta. Long-ish story. So I'll just say yes. Ha.

My Punky Chic - Damn right. Whether the boy comes with me or not, I shall be there.

mike d. said...

I'll be out of town as usual. Too too bad. But happy "anniversary". Is that what it is?

Kris said...

Aw, I wanted you to meet the other Mike D... worlds colliding, baby! Oh well.

Nope, not an anniversary.... but thanks anyways, Mister Davis.

Mike D. said...

There's only one Mike D. Don't hurt my feelings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...